Thursday, September 25, 2008

Transport at Nuit Blanche

Transport will be at Nuit Blanche in Toronto, Oct 4th. Isabella and Carlo will be baby-sitting it, along with other members of the technical posse. (You can see a clip from it here.) I don't know if I'll go -- the idea of staying up all night, or even past midnight, fills me with dread. I hate driving in on the 401 (I lose hairs every time). And now Greyhound -- you could get your head cut off! I would like to live on a desolate island but with treacherous waters about, that would discourage, or better, wreck, approaching speed boats, especially personal watercraft such as Stockwell Day piloted. A cannon would be nice. (This was my favorite part of Les Vampires -- Satanas, the replacement Grand Vampire, had a personal cannon, with which he bombarded a night-club where Irma Vep was having an intimate dinner with her new lover, Moreno, who to tell the truth had hypnotized her, the dog.)