Sunday, October 29, 2006

One more show ...

... at 2:00 PM and I hope everyone got the memo on DST. And I hope our actors coming in from Toronto drive carefully. Wet flurries or rain showers. Local blowing snow early this afternoon.
Pictured above (L-R): Nicholas Cumming, Sherree Tams (set and costume design), Iva Zendelska, Daniella Forget, Majdi Bou-Matar (director), Gary Kirkham, and Frank Spezzano.
Photo by Dwight Storring.

Not in the picture: Andrew Laikin (the Angry White Man). Lighting: Kari Kokko. Dramaturg: Jasminka Klacar. Assistant Director/Stage Manager/Technical Director: Nicole Lee Quesnel. Original Music: Nick Storring. Sound Board: Richard Quesnel. Front of House: Linda Levesque. Volunteer Manager: Tony Yang.

Thank you.

As for myself, the playwright, I feel a little like I've been to party where I've talked too much and drank too much and was very entertaining until I puked and passed out, and woke up hours later to see the party still going full steam without me.